! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

whatsapp refuse to help police - Page 5/18

Subject: whatsapp refuse to help police
« <> »
newt182 27.03.17 - 11:03am
Any laws made to try to ban encryption will only affect law abiding citizens * +

newt182 27.03.17 - 11:10am

@ d.boon - 27.03.17 - 04:49am
If people are not involved in terrorism or other major crimes they should not be fearful of intelligence snooping at their emails or other social media they use

Or their post, their conversations in their homes, their every word they speak. You ok with your local police listening in on you when you are in your living room, bedroom, shower, at work etc...and recording everything in a database with your name on it for any one in the government to access? * +

terrydactyl 27.03.17 - 11:17am

@ dan27notts - 27.03.17 - 09:48am
Unless your messages contain stuff about bombs or allahu akbars i dount they will get read lol

How can anyone know what they contain without getting read first? * +

mz.c 27.03.17 - 11:30am

@ ladibud - 27.03.17 - 09:16am
well i wouldn't really want my msgs read tbh. but i doubt they have the time for that. but i also don't want ppl to be run over, bombed sky high or pushed over bridges because i don't want someone reading my, ok laters msgs

Ha laugh * +

mz.c 27.03.17 - 11:31am
They probably think wtf when reading my messages. Random lol * +

kimjongl 27.03.17 - 11:36am
It's amazing how this age of social media has made people so willing to give up their privacy. There was a time where even posting your real name or pic was unthinkable. * +

mikeymk 27.03.17 - 11:49am

@ 3mel - 27.03.17 - 05:38am
I believe you after you share all your messages with us.

Yeah this. Let's see all your emails, texts, bank statements - your phone will tell us everywhere you go, what times you go there, let's know everything you've purchased so far this year. I'm your local bobby, you can trust me, i'll fine you for anything i can find and i assure you i can find anything.. but hey, you're an angel, as long as you do nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index