! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump 2.0 - Page 563/941

Subject: trump 2.0
« <> »
kimjongl 28.06.17 - 07:07pm
So what the communists did just goes by the wayside because they've been fetishized in popular culture? And it's not like anyone has to take my word for it, it's well documented how terrible they were. I'd rather learn from history than gloss it over. * +

kimjongl 28.06.17 - 07:08pm

@ bozzalad - 28.06.17 - 07:06pm
what it comes down to is one has been deemed acceptable by lefties n one hasn't,

That's pretty much what it boils down to. * +

say.what 28.06.17 - 07:12pm

@ bozzalad - 28.06.17 - 07:06pm
what it comes down to is one has been deemed acceptable by lefties n one hasn't,

Correct, and one has a tshirt * +

kimjongl 28.06.17 - 07:13pm
We don't even have to look at communism as a whole though, just look at John McDonnell carrying around Mao's red book around. A man responsible for 40 million deaths and he carries his book around and proudly brandishes it in Parliament. How does he get away with it? * +

bozzalad 28.06.17 - 07:13pm

@ kimjongl - 28.06.17 - 07:08pm
That's pretty much what it boils down to.

being a neo n,a,z.i n dressing in replica ss uniforms is quite popular in mongolia as is having parades on hitlers birthday , perhaps we should all do it * +

bozzalad 28.06.17 - 07:15pm

@ kimjongl - 28.06.17 - 07:13pm
We don't even have to look at communism as a whole though, just look at John McDonnell carrying around Mao's red book around. A man responsible for 40 million deaths and he carries his book around and proudly brandishes it in Parliament. How does he get away with it?

he is a leftie nutter so it is Fine * +

3mel 28.06.17 - 07:17pm

@ kimjongl - 28.06.17 - 07:07pm
So what the communists did just goes by the wayside because they've been fetishized in popular culture? And it's not like anyone has to take my word for it, it's well documented how terrible they were. I'd rather learn from history than gloss it over.

no, one isn't contingent upon the other. not taking offence isn't the same thing as giving a pass. Russian history isn't exactly uppermost in the public consciousness, that doesn't confer any kind of value judgement upon it one way or the other. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-941
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search