! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Calling the cops for something - Page 1/4

Subject: Calling the cops for something
Replies: 22 Views: 1292
> »
straxus 9.01.17 - 08:58pm
ludicrous.Have you known anyone to phone the police for something stupid? * +

wickedwitch 9.01.17 - 09:00pm
Yeah me to have my mam helped out the loft cool3.gif that was in the 80s she got stuck i was to small to help * +

mz.c 9.01.17 - 09:44pm
There was a story I read not long ago where a lady called an ambulance to get her home from work as her feet were killing faint * +

birdy 10.01.17 - 01:04am
It happens a lot here in Iceland. * +

mikeymk 10.01.17 - 01:25am
Not personally, i was always very strongly aware of the seriousness of it because i was often in a fire station when i was little. But there are some corkers. Like the woman who was sold a cold Kebab - they wouldn't give her a refund so she called the police. Some people have called 999 in a right state because their fuel guage was reading very low. Someone else decided it was an emergency situation when their TV wasn't working, five minutes before Eastenders was due to start. And another felt the police should be called because a clown was selling balloons for five pounds each.

Noisy washing machines to pheasants in the garden, there are stupid calls everyday. * +

mok214 10.01.17 - 03:22am
A few months ago a guy here in Tulsa called 911 to get the police to check his marijuana because he thought it was fake. It turned out it was high quality marijuana from Colorado. Lol.gif

The strangest 911 call I have received was a woman complaining about her neighbor masturb*ting in her window. Shocked.gif * +

tazdevil 10.01.17 - 07:00am
I did this lol.gif I was in my early teens. Okay, so I hated how my parents controlled hundreds of things for me back then. One day, I had a major fight with them cause I felt they weren't giving me enough space to do what I liked (I think I wanted to get my throat pierced or something, and they weren't allowing)

I was raging so I rang the police. I told them my parents were abusing/hitting me. They began asking me questions and I got scared so I hung up. I didn't think they would take it SO seriously, but they called right back and they were like ''hello, it's the police'' and I hung up again.

At this point, I started freaking out. I was thinking ''what have I done'' I ran to my parents and apologized and told them everything.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and two police officers came. I ran and hid in my room, locked the door. My parents had to let them in so they could make sure everything was okay as per protocol. They all had to convince me to come out so the cops could make sure I was okay lol.gif

My parents told them that I just was throwing tantrums. The cops thought it was pretty funny, but I was embarrassed. Ashamed. * +

shadow27 10.01.17 - 07:01am
Throat piercing? Never heard of that before. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum