! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

before the flood - Page 1/9

Subject: before the flood
Replies: 62 Views: 2086
> »
vovo2016 6.11.16 - 05:14am
So how sustainable are you. Around the home, in the workplace. How much do know about whats going on in the world. I just watched the national geographic movie called before the flood narrated by leonardo di caprio where he talks about climate change and so on. Then again talking about this on this site i dont know that anyone would care enough * +

mikeymk 6.11.16 - 05:19am
What? * +

shadow27 6.11.16 - 05:20am
I'm aware if it living near the coast, real estate on the coast is a bit of a scam if you factor in the encroaching spectre of rising sea levels. * +

shadow27 6.11.16 - 05:30am
Can't say we can stop whatever will come next even if we try, nature on a correction course can be a devastating thing. Giant polar vortices and such. Oceans that can become toxic to life for millennia (as during The Great Dying millions of years ago). * +

3mel 6.11.16 - 05:42am
still working up to watching, the title alone paints a bleak picture. * +

obi_jon 6.11.16 - 06:34am
''I dont believe in climate change.'' - Donald J Trump.
''Climate change is a hoax.'' - Donald J Trump.
''The concept of climate change was invented by and for the Chinese, in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive.'' Donald J Trump.
''Climate change is very expensive.'' Donald J Trump.
''I want to see the ocean, I do not want to see windmills.''(at his scottish golf course) Donald J Trump. * +

mikeymk 6.11.16 - 07:04am
Apart from our own pollution, we have nothing to worry about for many thousands of years. * +

3mel 6.11.16 - 08:22am

@ mikeymk - 6.11.16 - 07:04am
Apart from our own pollution, we have nothing to worry about for many thousands of years.

all the climate scientists not being paid by oil companies disagree with you. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search