! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celebrities Opinions On Political And Social Issue - Page 1/8

Subject: Celebrities Opinions On Political And Social Issue
Replies: 50 Views: 2162
> »
d.boon 22.10.16 - 04:53am
Very recently a number of rich left wing celebrities have been voicing their opinions on a range of issues from brexit to immigration and economic policies. I'm for freedom of speech but everytime they spout their views towards us working class they have not got a clue what they are saying and they make themselves look foolish. Should we ignore them and let them make fools of themselves or should they just stick to what they are talented at? What do you guys think? * +

iilmadme 22.10.16 - 06:22am
is animal rights considered a 'left wing' sort of thing? by the way.i have always felt people should speak up about things when they have an audience.i grew up in the 80s when there was a lot of that kind of thing * +

iilmadme 22.10.16 - 06:22am
and yes,they can be ignored * +

birdy 22.10.16 - 07:32am
You'll never stop people having opinions, so just decide who you want to listen to. good2.gif * +

trashy 22.10.16 - 10:13am
Why shouldn't they voice their opinion dunno.gif just cos you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong * +

silverjx 22.10.16 - 10:16am
Voicing is fine but when they try to influence things in a political way that's when they need nipple twisting * +

bozzalad 22.10.16 - 10:20am
emma watson * +

tranie 22.10.16 - 10:21am
nowt wrong with these people having an opinion. lets see if they will be just as vocal when one of these recycled teens turns out to be an ISIS mass murderer. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search