! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 244/245

Subject: Israel
« <> »
twitoris 1.05.24 - 09:58am
Microsoft Vs Linux except it's brown people.

Lol brown people..
They're better than me though * +

alanball 7.05.24 - 03:56pm
Said all along that the Israeli Gov don't care about the hostages and them selling out the hostages in the past 24 hours pretty much confirms that reading * +

obi_jon 8.05.24 - 09:47pm
Did you see the GOP senator threatening US military retaliation against the Hague if the ICC issues an arrest warrant for Netanyahu?eyeroll.gif * +

alanball 9.05.24 - 08:39am
Not the first time they're threatened to invade it lol mentioned it in the Russia thread when they supported The Hague issuing arrest warrants for Putin * +

obi_jon 10.05.24 - 09:28pm
[link]The RAF have been flying regular surveillance missions over Gaza on behalf of the IDF:https://youtu.be/PI1xu3_PrEs?si=FvyqkwmuIhFXFYSq[/link]. Defence minister Grant Schapps refusing to allow the ICC war crimes investigators access to the 1000+ hrs of footage collected.

Oh and the UN General Assembly has just voted to grant Palestine full UN member status. * +

shadow27 11.05.24 - 12:58am
They are definitely doomed then.. I can remember a certain place in the former Yugoslavia where they were all marched off to death camps while the UN did absolutely nothing to stop it. * +

alanball 11.05.24 - 08:43am
Srebrenica. Dutch UN Peacekeepers actually handed over the Bosnian victims of to the Serbs iirc * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-245
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index