! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BREXIT - Page 1/39

Subject: BREXIT
Replies: 267 Views: 8691
> »
bandalot 24.08.16 - 07:31am
I wish britan would hurry up and activate artical 50. So we can get on with rebuilding britan and secure our borders. * +

sourface 24.08.16 - 07:38am
Doubt its going to happen at this rate * +

skatty 24.08.16 - 07:39am
K. * +

sourface 24.08.16 - 07:40am
Britain * +

psnality 24.08.16 - 07:43am
It was Cameron's big fk up, don't think any of the party really wanted out and Cameron with his big ego thought it was a good idea and thought the public would be behind him
The new prime minister is biding time, probably trying to find a way to be back in the EU or stay in the EU.

I know nothing about politics and just made that up. * +

dom4subs 24.08.16 - 08:13am

@ psnality - 24.08.16 - 07:43am
It was Cameron's big fk up, don't think any of the party really wanted out and Cameron with his big ego thought it was a good idea and thought the public would be behind him
The new prime minister is biding time, probably trying to find a way to be back in the EU or stay in the EU.

I know nothing about politics and just made that up.

You should consider becoming a politician. You have the the required lack of knowledge and make things up well. * +

mikeymk 24.08.16 - 08:15am
Ah ffs not this shit again.

Brexit is in full swing, but in case you weren't aware, there's a huge infrastructure to sort out. It's already beyond the point of no return so.. keep your pants on, sit down, calm down, quit being so fkn panicky. It's happening, and it's being done by people who know what they're doing.

You can't just bin a country's constitutions of laws and actions, we'd be open to every source and concept of attack, failure and breakdown.. It will be done when it's safe to do so. * +

psnality 24.08.16 - 08:22am

@ dom4subs - 24.08.16 - 08:13am
You should consider becoming a politician. You have the the required lack of knowledge and make things up well.

I hate politics and don't care, it's just a bunch of people who think they can run a country.
Instead of all these separate parties they should just have one big party and argue amoungst each other then come to a final vote or best decision of how to do things.
It's like watching the most boring pantomime when they gather in the commons yawn.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search