! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Kodi - Page 1/4

Subject: Kodi
Replies: 22 Views: 1713
> »
aznlad25 11.04.16 - 10:47pm
Anyone use kodi on there phones, Is it any good? * +

ementalm 11.04.16 - 10:48pm
thought you spell kid cudi wrong, where's the pursuit of happiness * +

4juice 11.04.16 - 11:00pm
Some guy on the internet was selling a cable tv subscription with over 1,000 channels. I was interested in it and the guy told me i need an android box with kodi installed. Didnt proceed with it because it was too much work to setup. But the channels he's offering was AAA channel like HBO GO and Sky Sports. * +

3mel 11.04.16 - 11:45pm
a half decent android phone that supports HDMI and an MHL cable is all you need @ juice, that's all an android TV box is minus a screen and call features. * +

lucky13 11.04.16 - 11:52pm
Can someone that knows inbox me what I have to do to connect my phone which is a Hawaii P8 android to my television?? I have a film and tv series app on my phone but would rather watch it on the big screen * +

3mel 12.04.16 - 12:02am
I'll do it here because I'm lazy... get yourself the aforementioned MHL adaptor cable which let's you plug a full size HDMI cable into it to connect your phone to the TV.

or buy a chromecast or similar DLNA device that plugs into your TV and you connect to it via Wi-Fi.
both must be definitely compatible with your phone... * +

psnality 12.04.16 - 12:04am
Not sure I know a kodi, I'm sure she's....erm fun though on the phone dontknow.gif

Actually have no idea what kodi is. * +

3mel 12.04.16 - 12:06am
it's a TV app that's available for android windows and Linux * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark