! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Photos - Page 5/5

Subject: Photos
« <
iminuru 22.11.15 - 02:40am
http://img.prodigits.co.uk/pics/1115/aTl7imnszKHi75uQIbI7.jpg * +

birdy 22.11.15 - 04:43am
Problem solved then eh.
* +

iminuru 22.11.15 - 07:03am
Dear Birdy. I don't know but its strange for me. almost 6 or 7 buddies (absent from this site since long), I removed them from my buddy list and 51 were left. but recently they become 52 without any buddy request... sad.gif. The Admn may please go through his programing/codes. This deletion of Pics and insertion of Buddies is a problem in my opinion. * +

birdy 22.11.15 - 07:20am
Maybe you accidentally sent someone a request when looking at their profile and didn't realise, or accidentally accepted a request and didn't realise. I have no idea, its never happened to me. I've had pics deleted though, sometimes the same one over and over. I just figured someone was being a t**t. lol * +

mikeymk 22.11.15 - 10:31am
drunk.gif * +

iminuru 22.11.15 - 01:20pm

@ birdy - 22.11.15 - 07:20am
Maybe you accidentally sent someone a request when looking at their profile and didn't realise, or accidentally accepted a request and didn't realise. I have no idea, its never happened to me. I've had pics deleted though, sometimes the same one over and over. I just figured someone was being a t**t. lol

Lol. Infact I don't remember such accidental visit to ''his'' profile, for sure... any way thank You. let bygone bygone. * +

kid_ka0s 22.11.15 - 01:31pm
I shouldn't let it consume your life and eat you up, fella. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark