! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

opinion - Page 1/5

Subject: opinion
Replies: 35 Views: 3060
> »
smokeyb 10.08.15 - 10:31pm
ok from the start can i add that i'm neither after any attention or sympathy just your opinion, last wednesday my mom went into hospital to have a valve in her heart replaced (shes doing ok saw her this afternoon).. however over the weekend one of my aunts has suffered a major stroke and tbh things aren't looking good, now both me and my brother have decided to withhold this info until she's been discharged because we don't want to put her under any undue stress, but can't help but feel s** * +

mikeymk 10.08.15 - 10:32pm
Fair enough, but don't let her find out otherwise.. * +

smokeyb 10.08.15 - 10:33pm
s**tty about not telling her ... would you in similar position do as we have done? * +

mz.c 10.08.15 - 10:34pm
I think you should tell your mum especially as you say things aren't looking good. Sorry your family is going through a hard time. hug * +

dre4mz 10.08.15 - 10:35pm
Might do her more damage you keeping it from her.I'd tell her about the stroke but i'd omit how bad it is,Just to prepare her etc.Good luck and hope your mum gets well soon. * +

sillyxx 10.08.15 - 10:35pm
Tough situation but need to put yourself in your mums place and would you want to know? Only you know your mum and how she will handle not being told. Don't want to sound mean but if something happened to your aunt and your mum didn't get to say goodbye? Hmm.gif hope they are both on the mend soonies * +

phallica 10.08.15 - 10:35pm
I'd keep it from her if her finding out caused a dangerous amount of stress. * +

trashy 10.08.15 - 10:36pm
I think if there's a chance she might not make it I'd tell her * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum