! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ASMR - Page 1/6

Subject: ASMR
Replies: 36 Views: 2137
> »
poppers 22.07.15 - 05:39pm
Basically it's that satisfying tingle you get when watching certain videos... Most people say whispering or the crinkling sound of opening packages does it to them but that just makes me want to punch people in the t*ts.

Couldn't sleep last night and I was really sore so I spent 2 hours YouTubing people getting massages lover.gif so bizarrely satisfying.

Now I understand why my kids could spend hours watching weirdos open kinder eggs and shopkins on YouTube lol * +

sourface 22.07.15 - 05:43pm
How godd*mn weirdpmpl.gif Ryans watching that right now i have to admit the sound is just friggin lovely like all crispy and stuff * +

sensible 22.07.15 - 05:44pm
Don't forget that Disney collector lassie too smile2.gif I've spent hours with the kids watching people play with Peppa pig play doh and opening kinder eggs etc lol.gif * +

sourface 22.07.15 - 05:45pm
I know im changing the subject but i cant stand the feeling of wet wool it gans right through me * +

sensible 22.07.15 - 05:46pm
Then I have to search the Internet at the kids request because they've seen something one of these numpties are playing with and they want it too cool3.gif * +

sourface 22.07.15 - 05:46pm
Do you get excited?hyper.gif im watching the kinder one with ryan im like swearing2.gif hurry up man get it open * +

poppers 22.07.15 - 05:47pm
Don't understand how people can find whispering comforting. It stresses me out! My kids whispering grates on my nerves * +

sourface 22.07.15 - 05:49pm

@ sensible - 22.07.15 - 05:46pm
Then I have to search the Internet at the kids request because they've seen something one of these numpties are playing with and they want it too cool3.gif

I change the subject very quickly cool3.gif it works to lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index