! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

annoying and funny TV adverts - Page 1/26

Subject: annoying and funny TV adverts
Replies: 176 Views: 5976
> »
manchesr 8.07.15 - 02:03am
What ones annoy you or make you laugh? I hate the tena lady one.. The ladies overnight nappies they dance around like they are on summat banghead.gif * +

warded 8.07.15 - 02:11am
Trivago ads. * +

dodgey 8.07.15 - 02:11am
The begging charity ones get on my nerves, I'm a taxpayer, I already give enough to charity ! fk off! Clap2.gif * +

sourface 8.07.15 - 02:18am
The 3 advert with that purple cat * +

manchesr 8.07.15 - 02:23am
I like that free view advert with the cat and budgie aww.gif * +

jayna 8.07.15 - 02:24am
Dodgey. Ave you read in the newspapers ow the call centres harrise donaters for money and ow a lot of the charity money you donate half of it goes too the call centre and not all too the charitys. I read it when prods was down, but it was in yesterdays papers as well that the owners of the call centre live in posh houses and earn high wages from it. While paying their staff just 7.50 an hour. Its blood disgrasfull. * +

sourface 8.07.15 - 02:25am
Aye anah its lush isnt itaww.gif the old sheilas wheels one used to dee my nut in * +

tranie 8.07.15 - 02:46am

@ manchesr - 8.07.15 - 02:23am
I like that free view advert with the cat and budgie aww.gif

there is a mistake in that ad, the cat sings the male part of the song. The budgie sings the female part only the budgie is a male budgie. You can tell by the blue colour around the top of its beak by its nostrils nerd.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-26
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search