! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bill Browder podcast on Putin - Page 9/9

Subject: Bill Browder podcast on Putin
« <
shadow27 20.07.18 - 11:35am
300 billion. Sounds like chicken feed to me. The REALLY corrupt individuals would be complete unknowns, we wouldn't even know their names or recognize their faces. * +

gt_tdi 20.07.18 - 11:52am

@ wakeup4 - 20.07.18 - 11:30am
Hold your horses sunshine its more important to fight the agenda and their policies politically first. Thats just what the president is doing.

But I'm only asking you to name these 'globalists' that you've been talking about for years. Unless, of course, you can't - I suppose that might explain why you're not answering. * +

wakeup4 20.07.18 - 11:56am

@ gt_tdi - 20.07.18 - 11:52am
But I'm only asking you to name these 'globalists' that you've been talking about for years. Unless, of course, you can't - I suppose that might explain why you're not answering.

Its not gonna happen Im not playing that game * +

gt_tdi 20.07.18 - 12:01pm

@ wakeup4 - 20.07.18 - 11:56am
Its not gonna happen Im not playing that game

Answering a straight question with a straight answer is a game? * +

3mel 20.07.18 - 12:21pm

@ wakeup4 - 20.07.18 - 11:56am
Its not gonna happen Im not playing that game

you did ask him to wait. * +

obi_jon 20.07.18 - 02:24pm

@ gt_tdi - 20.07.18 - 11:52am
But I'm only asking you to name these 'globalists' that you've been talking about for years. Unless, of course, you can't - I suppose that might explain why you're not answering.

I've been asking him that for years, ever since Alex Jones and co were telling him everything was the fault of the NWO, alien lizard people and the Illuminati, now that Jones and co have recycled and rebranded all those exact same tired old conspiracy tropes as 'the globalists', he still won't give a direct answer to the question. He just keeps falling back on the same old cop outs, telling us how woke he is that he 'knows' about all this and if we can't work it out then he's not telling and we're all marxists because bla... bla... bla... whatabout hillareeeeeeeeeeeeereee/obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/(((soros))).maniac.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index