! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Online shopping - Page 1/4

Subject: Online shopping
Replies: 28 Views: 2743
> »
madam.x 17.01.15 - 10:26pm
Any mishaps in ordering, or unexpected things turning up?I'm only asking cos I wanted to tell my little tale of ordering a 'shark steam mop' from argos for my neighbour.So, she has a new phone, and wanted to get a steam mop, so I said I would order it for her.Took a while, cos she has no idea at all, and I've only slightly more - plus we both have bad eyesight.. * +

poppers 17.01.15 - 10:27pm
Nothing that stands out * +

madam.x 17.01.15 - 10:29pm
Anyway, this morning her parcel was delivered by a guy who was having quite a struggle with it. I heard her asking him to carry it in for her, and she waited until her daughter and son in law visited, and asked them to help her set it all up. they were asking how the hell she was gonna manage to clean with it as it seemed heavy.Anyway, when they opened the parcel it contained a canoe. With paddles. lol * +

ementalm 17.01.15 - 10:31pm
oarsome * +

peta 17.01.15 - 10:33pm
I do too much. Poor.gif * +

dre4mz 17.01.15 - 10:34pm
lol oh dear. * +

sardonikkei 17.01.15 - 10:36pm

@ madam.x - 17.01.15 - 10:29pm
Anyway, this morning her parcel was delivered by a guy who was having quite a struggle with it. I heard her asking him to carry it in for her, and she waited until her daughter and son in law visited, and asked them to help her set it all up. they were asking how the hell she was gonna manage to clean with it as it seemed heavy.Anyway, when they opened the parcel it contained a canoe. With paddles. lol

Pmpl.gif oh s**t * +

badvok 17.01.15 - 10:38pm
avoid the ebay China sellers , your nice electrical item may upon arriving turn out to be a box of pebbles, and upon ebay dispute your return address fir the nice pebbles oftrn looks like your local takeaways menu confuse.gifdizzy.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search