! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Louis Theroux Weird Weekends - Page 1/5

Subject: Louis Theroux Weird Weekends
Replies: 32 Views: 1375
> »
tinydude 2.09.14 - 09:43pm
Has anyone seen the one with the Thai dating service for western men? It's on Really now. It's so funny, there's this guy with ptsd apparently, he's like a character from a British sitcom. ''Western women, they all want to be men, I just want to love and be loved, I'm like a flower, without water I'll die. drama.gif But don't mess with me, or I'll verbally destroy you'' *thousand mile stare* He's got a ginger Elvis quiff too and talks like Jim Bowen talkshow.gif * +

sardonikkei 2.09.14 - 09:44pm
No he annoys me. His face. His voice. His passive aggressive nature. Hes a c**t. * +

phallica 2.09.14 - 09:46pm
Eh c**t to complete the troika. * +

tinydude 2.09.14 - 09:51pm
* +

mz.c 2.09.14 - 09:53pm

@ tinydude - 2.09.14 - 09:43pm
Has anyone seen the one with the Thai dating service for western men? It's on Really now. It's so funny, there's this guy with ptsd apparently, he's like a character from a British sitcom. ''Western women, they all want to be men, I just want to love and be loved, I'm like a flower, without water I'll die. drama But don't mess with me, or I'll verbally destroy you'' *thousand mile stare* He's got a ginger Elvis quiff too and talks like Jim Bowen talkshow

I used to love watching his stuff. Not seen any for a long time though. * +

piggle 2.09.14 - 10:02pm
I don't get what's meant to be so brilliant about theroux either. He's like a really, really s**t Dennis pennis * +

wakeup4 13.02.22 - 04:59pm
BBC/Louis Theroux hit piece on American patriots tonight BBC2 9pm * +

obi_jon 13.02.22 - 05:38pm

@ wakeup4 - 13.02.22 - 04:59pm
BBC/Louis Theroux hit piece on American patriots tonight BBC2 9pm

Cheers for the heads upgood.gif, I didn't know it was on but I might watch thatyes.gif. I could do with a good laugh.laugh2.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search