! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Judge in charge of abuse enquiry won't quit - Page 1/18

Subject: Judge in charge of abuse enquiry won't quit
Replies: 125 Views: 7587
> »
tinydude 9.07.14 - 12:39pm
despite it being revealed that her late brother was the attorney general at the time of the paedophile cover up scandal. rolleyes.gif

[link]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28225043[/link]

Talk about an unlikely coincidence. The sister of the person who would have been a major piece of the establishment hierarchy when the cover ups happened, is in charge of the investigation into the cover up. You couldn't make it up. This has to be one of the most obvious white washes of all time.

* +

tinydude 9.07.14 - 12:41pm
David Cameron supports her, no surprise there

Sir David Havers, pictured in 1965, is also the father of actor Nigel Havers. * +

tinydude 9.07.14 - 12:44pm
Mr Danczuk, who has investigated child sex abuse allegations against former Liberal MP Cyril Smith, said the revelations of a family connection with Sir Michael meant Lady Butler-Sloss' position was compromised.

I think the government should think again in terms of who they have appointed for this position, he said.

''I think she should consider her position. I find it quite surprising that neither she nor the government realised her relationship with her brother was connected to Geoffrey d*ckens.

''It beggars belief that that wasn't considered in the first place.''

Lady Butler-Sloss was coroner for the inquests into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Dodi Al Fayed until she stepped down in 2007.

She is also a former president of the Family Division of the High Court and was chair of the Cleveland Child Abuse Inquiry,

Despite her experience, BBC News Channel chief political correspondent Norman Smith said MPs had also raised question marks over her age - she will be 81 next month. * +

bambi60 9.07.14 - 12:53pm
I don't find it a coincedece any more ,but I don't mean that cynically ...between family ties ,nepotism and old boys clubs they are all connected or at least ' gettable ' if the gov want our trust they must look outside this network ,the establishment needs dis-establishing ..... * +

3mel 9.07.14 - 01:12pm
this should be brought up during the election and probably will be by some. however they have set all of these enquiries to only be complete after it's taken place..
* +

tinydude 9.07.14 - 01:16pm
it's just like, it must be easy to at least pretend they're looking into it, instead of putting an obvious stooge with vested interests in the enquiry's results in charge, and blatantly not even trying to look convincing, I don't get it, don't they want people to believe them? * +

tinydude 9.07.14 - 01:18pm
Here's the new head of the top of the pops abuse enquiry, Gary Glitter's mum.... * +

tinydude 9.07.14 - 01:21pm
it's like they're trying to stop people coming forward by completely discrediting their own little in house pleasantry.gif 'enquiry', nah that couldn't be it.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search