! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Film Club - Page 397/515

Subject: Film Club
« <> »
cerberus611 17.07.19 - 01:16pm
I thought lol.gif Anthony LaPaglia was an older Robert De Niro * +

cerberus611 19.07.19 - 11:38am
Watched in this order:
The Conjuring 2
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Doctor Strange
Thor: Ragnarok

Jumanji was tremendously funny. Especially Kevin Hart. So funny.
Caught up with the Marvel backstory, round Doctor Strange a fun watch. Easily one of the best. Like Avatar: The Last Airbender mixed with Sorcerer's Apprentice and Avengers universe.
Thor: Ragnarok was funny too. A bit of Star Wars thrown in, because of the Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC film company partnership. The Valkyrie chick is pretty fine. * +

cerberus611 20.07.19 - 12:03am
I lol.gif thought that Korg character (in Thor: Ragnarok) was speaking in an obvious SA accent but turned out he was played by Taika Waititi who's a New Zealander. We sound so much alike.
And also assumed Tessa Thompson (as Valkyrie) was a Polynesian or something but she's not. * +

cerberus611 20.07.19 - 11:03pm
Vera Farmiga from Conjuring looks a lot like Kristen Wiig
Also that doll from Annabelle seems to be the same in Conjuring. The doll in the main characters' (the Warrens) supernatural item collection room inside their home. * +

phallica 21.07.19 - 12:25pm
Batman: Hush, it wasn't bad at all, but I'd watch anything of the DCAU.

If someone stumbles on a torrent of the film Midsommar, hit me up cause I can't find it online anywhere. * +

phallica 21.07.19 - 08:16pm
[link]Ghost Dog, The Way of the Samurai.:https://5movies.cloud/film/ghost-dog-the-way-of-the-samurai-19586/[/link]

This was decent, I'm sure some of it went over my head but the samurai creeds thoughout were interesting. Plus the RZA did the soundtrack. * +

tazdevil 21.07.19 - 10:30pm
I've just finished watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the first time. The LOTR movies are so f*cking long, but so awesome! I now want a cute @ss relationship like Arwen and Aragorn, and true friendship like the Hobbits. I can only DREAM b*tch * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-515
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index