! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Film Club - Page 368/515

Subject: Film Club
« <> »
sisfreak2017 20.07.18 - 02:32am
watched Siberia a bit sh*te,pretty much Keanu Reeves sh*gging eating minge getting bj and dead ,sorry.gif for.the.spoiler * +

corpse81 20.07.18 - 11:42am
Just watched Mama Mia 2 a few hours ago. A pretty awesome movie and Lily James is just so gorgeous. That snort though hehe.gif * +

shadow27 20.07.18 - 11:44am

@ psnality - 14.07.18 - 11:32am
Watched The Thing last night on bluray, straight from the negative by John Carpenter himself and produced by Arrow which do great bluray remasters.
I hadn't watched The Thing for years so I had kind of forgotten which ones were inhabited by the alien and it made watching it again that much better.
I hadn't watched it since The Thing prequel so I still had in my mind what happened in that film so it was like watching a continuation from that.
I knew the picture would be perfectly represented in HD so I was kind of thinking that the practical effects wouldn't hold up but but it actually made everything look better.
Except for the very dated technology with the most advanced computer game with the most revolutionary A. I being a chess game it didn't put me off and still think it's the best horror film ever made.
The Excocist for me is the scariest but not the best and Alien pales in comparison.

Literally my favourite movie, idk why Carpenter isn't still pumping them out. He is busy with music, I think. * +

psnality 20.07.18 - 03:06pm

@ shadow27 - 20.07.18 - 11:44am
Literally my favourite movie, idk why Carpenter isn't still pumping them out. He is busy with music, I think.

He's executive producer on the new Halloween film, I really don't think he's directed a good film since They Live.
Assault on Precinct 13, Halloween, Christine, Big Trouble in Little China, Escape from New York, Dark Star and The Thing are cult classics.
He's 70 now so don't blame him and his horror music is amongst the best.
The Thing on Bluray though you gotta see if you like that film as it's the best version the 4k Arrow one.
[Img] http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/thing2.jpg' alt=''/> * +

tazdevil 21.07.18 - 11:00pm
The Polar Express is on. My night just got 100 times better. * +

tazdevil 22.07.18 - 03:00pm
Hotel Transylvania 3 was good. The parts where Dracula craves love were relatable. He even tries a dating app, and yet remains desperately hopelessly single. If that ain't me, I don't know what is lol * +

shadow27 22.07.18 - 03:03pm
Still haven't seen Assault on Precinct 13 (that I recall) but I know when I do it'll be epic.

The rest of them though I probably saw when they came out on VHS/Betamax lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-515
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index