! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Dreams Topic - Page 18/18

Subject: Dreams Topic
« <
xivanax 2.03.19 - 09:08am
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whise ut was and whether they were enjoying it
DOUGLAS ADAMS The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy * +

iilmadme 6.04.19 - 03:01pm
I gather im feeling dizzy in my sleep because i dreamt that i was drunk n had decided it'd be quicker to climb over a wall than walk around it.when i got to the top i couldnt get either over the railings or back down again.so i was stuck there trying not to pass out,shouting for help lol.and woke myself up shouting * +

sisfreak2017 6.04.19 - 07:54pm

@ iilmadme - 6.04.19 - 03:01pm
I gather im feeling dizzy in my sleep because i dreamt that i was drunk n had decided it'd be quicker to climb over a wall than walk around it.when i got to the top i couldnt get either over the railings or back down again.so i was stuck there trying not to pass out,shouting for help lol.and woke myself up shouting

Good job it was only a dream, a local guy took a shortcut drunk and was left with option i need to get over those railings , it ended badly with him being impaled on pointy railings all night but miraculously survived.
Bet he learned a lesson. * +

sisfreak2017 9.04.19 - 04:24pm
Gosh was very norty dream last night , i befriended an ex girlfriend's partner then murdered him few days later.

He was a c*nt to her though. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum