! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Errors.. - Page 86/87

Subject: Errors..
« <> »
crail 4.05.22 - 09:14pm

@ obi_jon - 4.05.22 - 08:58pm
No idea what happeneddontknow.gif but everything is back to normal now.

I fixed it * +

obi_jon 20.07.22 - 02:47pm
I'm unable to compose inbox messages for some reason. I can type the first 2 or 3 words into the message box and then it won't let me input anything else. The next word I type out appears on screen but then simply disappears the moment I press the space bar to start typing another and the cursor returns back to the end of the previous word. wtf.gif * +

1clivey1 20.07.22 - 03:13pm
Seems fine for me but will report * +

peta 20.07.22 - 04:14pm

@ obi_jon - 20.07.22 - 02:47pm
I'm unable to compose inbox messages for some reason. I can type the first 2 or 3 words into the message box and then it won't let me input anything else. The next word I type out appears on screen but then simply disappears the moment I press the space bar to start typing another and the cursor returns back to the end of the previous word. wtf.gif

No more inboxing for you. Nono.gif * +

warded 20.07.22 - 05:59pm
badsurprise When a page takes longer than usual to open, it is often time for another server error 500. Though from opening hundreds of pages it usually happens maybe once or twice. * +

crail 20.07.22 - 07:09pm

@ obi_jon - 20.07.22 - 02:47pm
I'm unable to compose inbox messages for some reason. I can type the first 2 or 3 words into the message box and then it won't let me input anything else. The next word I type out appears on screen but then simply disappears the moment I press the space bar to start typing another and the cursor returns back to the end of the previous word. wtf.gif

Sounds more like a phone error. Try rebooting * +

crail 20.08.22 - 04:34am
So me and a few other users are getting their profile and gallery pics deleted. They're not offensive in any way. Is this an error or is it a rogue mod that should just leave it to 3mel to handle? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-87
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index