! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lay down n take it. - Page 1/21

Subject: lay down n take it.
Replies: 144 Views: 11607
> »
nikkei 14.12.12 - 09:11am
How much of a pushover are you in real life or pro? Do you lay down n take it? Let people fob you off? Or do you not let it rest til you get your own way? * +

irnbrux 14.12.12 - 09:14am
used to be the first way....got me nothing but shyt. now dunno bit of the last and in the middle. fed up gettin fkd over lol * +

madmo0o 14.12.12 - 09:14am
It depends on where in my 'cycle' i am... Sometimes i can be the biggest gobshoite ever and other times im quite pschopathic manicure hard to find a happy medium really. * +

zonbud 14.12.12 - 09:16am
i am no pushover, but i also kno that fair or unfair, u don't nd can't always get ur own way nd to save the real fight for somethin really worth it. * +

nikkei 14.12.12 - 09:20am
I used to just do anythin for a peaceful life, put up with untold s**t off everybody. it was I guess easier that way lol * +

nikkei 14.12.12 - 09:22am
I will hold my hands up and say I've let a pointless fight go, and also carried on strivin for my own way when I shouldn't have. * +

zonbud 14.12.12 - 09:23am
nopes i would never be able to do that. but also to put up a fight for every tiny thing is tiresome, on u nd those around u. * +

redvixen 14.12.12 - 09:26am
Im a bit of an extrovert and quite loud at times. I wont lay down and take it, but ive learnt as ive matured that sometimes its better to avoid certain confrontations. I was recently told a woman i know was bad mouthin me behind my back. Would of gone spare yrs back. But who to believe and maybe ruin a friendship? Duno. Dont care much. * +

> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search