! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lumia 520, how to upload videos and music - Page 2/4

Subject: lumia 520, how to upload videos and music
« <> »
phemzask 23.05.14 - 11:05am
Lol? What get whatsapp from the store dude...where are you getting a sis file from??? Whatsapp works even without updating to 8.1 preview. * +

knormoer 23.05.14 - 12:15pm
it dont work for me. i updated to 8.1 and it gave me a .sis. i went to whatsapp site. didnt found it in store. when i was 8.0 it didnt even gave me anything so in a strange way this is progress. atleast i got something now even if it s wrong file . lol . hope they fix it because im looking for alternatives. WeChat doesnt look too bad and Facebook Chat app cross platform too. * +

phemzask 23.05.14 - 02:42pm
Seems it was pulled from the store with concerns of its notification features on wp8, that do not actually affect wp8.1 ...it was removed last week so anytime it'll return to the store coz Microsoft themselves are working on the issue, sorry i didn't realize coz mine works just ok, I'll tell you when it returns... Sis. Version definitely not going to work. * +

phemzask 23.05.14 - 02:45pm
I actually liked wechat more than whatsapp...just couldn't get enough people on that wagon, anyway use this time to give those other i.m a try i think we have a telegraph app too... That's a good one apparently, others i think are mostly aimed at teens. * +

phemzask 23.05.14 - 02:51pm
I picked up folders beta yesterday...seems like a good one but they all seem to have the same features... I'm also still running the first version of the update, maybe I'll update to the second if i find the patience. Are you running the second? Can you check if they have included the data toggle setting on the action center? Really annoying coz i use it alot more than wifi and i need to go back home everytime to toggle it. * +

knormoer 24.05.14 - 10:58pm
Data tggle ? Will try tomorrow to find. I deleted weChat after i found out that faceb00k messenger work on me AND my wifes phone. She has android. But the pain with fb messenger is it beep whole night cause im on a few groops but i found that Cortana (the A.i.) have a setting for quiet hours ...or was that on the phone ? . * +

knormoer 24.05.14 - 11:19pm
If i slide down from top to bottom it slide open something with wifi setting
no i dont kknow what version i have
. That is.. If i drag my finger from way top. Like in from nokia logo down owermy screen it. Slide open a menu. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index