! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

which windows phone do you recomend - Page 2/5

Subject: which windows phone do you recomend
« <> »
maberry 9.11.13 - 04:22pm
aww * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 04:24pm
oh and re support as the OS is microsoft all brands should receive the same support getting equal updates ,with perhaps just a little difference on the time deliverance due to branding extras being implemented into updates ,i seem to remember reading recently either htc or samsung have recent got a Gr3 update and nokia lumias are still awaiting it coming very soon * +

maberry 9.11.13 - 04:32pm
that's what i thought too becuz on android the brand is very important, eg you won't be able to find as many apps for an lg as for a samsung. samsung seems to be the most suported becuz it's the most popular. * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 04:56pm
oh i never knew the branding thing on android ,perhaps them samsung all have great specs good.gifsamsung galaxy s3 or something dream.gif very nice. * +

maberry 9.11.13 - 05:28pm
i only had samsung android, wanted to get lg or motorola but everyone adviced me to buy samsung cuz i find more applications. * +

banbury 27.11.13 - 09:13pm
microsoft are releasing an update for wp8, if they havnt allready which will take advantge of higher resolution displays and quad core processors. Currently all wp phones are either single core or dual core, so you may want to wait for new quad core models * +

3xotic 18.12.13 - 01:01pm
I think lumia 525 is cheep and good with 1gb ram and 1ghz processor. Have big screen and good battery back up. Whats your opinion? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index