! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what will happen - Page 1/1

Subject: what will happen
Replies: 3 Views: 4947

spunkydj 5.02.19 - 10:47am
once windows drops support for windows mobile 10 *

sisfreak2017 7.02.19 - 12:20pm
No more OS or security updates,,,,your phone will work the same...

.As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options, or online technical content updates from Microsoft for free. Third parties or paid support programs may provide ongoing support, but it is important to recognize that Microsoft support will not publicly provide updates or patches for Windows 10 Mobile.

After the end of support, automatic or manual creation of new device backups for settings and some applications will continue for 3 months, ending March 10, 2020. Some services including photo uploads and restoring a device from an existing device backup may continue to work for up to another 12 months from end of support..

Will my apps continue to be supported?
Apps are governed by the Modern Lifecycle policy and are independent of the OS Lifecycle policy. App developers (including Microsoft) may end support for an app at any time.
The Store may continue to work after the end of support date..
Check

[LINK]http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4485197/windows-10-mobile-end-of-support-faq[/LINK] *

banbury 26.02.19 - 12:49am
ironically some apps work better on wp8.1. *

sisfreak2017 26.02.19 - 06:40pm
Yes Lumia storyteller although discontinued its in my library,so can install it ,but will it fk run on win phone 10 ,really liked that app.
Worked great in wp 8.1 *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search