! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Can't use marketplace - Page 1/1

Subject: Can't use marketplace
Replies: 4 Views: 7236

arish187 20.07.16 - 01:29pm
I have a Nokia Lumia 610 I reset the phone created a new windows live I.D when I open market place I cannot download anything I have to create a new account under the when I do that I get an error that I have reached maximum number of accounts allowed on a windows phone please contact service provider.How to solve this? * +

banbury 28.03.19 - 09:05pm
create another email address using a family or friends name maybe? (with their permission) then try creating another Windows account with that. * +

sisfreak2017 29.03.19 - 06:52pm
sorry.gif meant reply this below earlier in morning , but stuffs jus't all a sudden things got very busy.

Goto [LINK]http://account.microsoft.com/account[/LINK] As youve exceeded the number of accounts on that phone you need to remove the phone from atleast one those accounts to link it to a new account so.

Using one of your previous accounts linked with the device
login and click on the devices linked to your account, select the device your referring to , and click remove device and confirm.

Now try again on your phone using your new microsoft account details.

If you bought the phone second hand etc and dont know the other accounts details.,
you'll have to contact the person who sold it you and get them to remove the phone from their microsoft account,which they should have done first before selling /giving it sometime else. * +

3mel 25.04.19 - 03:01pm
meh, he was asking almost three years ago, I think it's not an issue he still has now * +

sisfreak2017 25.04.19 - 06:29pm
lol.gif I didn't check the post date , it was top of forum when i replied faint.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search