! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why???? - Page 1/2

Subject: why????
Replies: 10 Views: 9668
> »
trendsetta 5.11.15 - 06:49pm
are there people still buying windows phones * +

cr4zy0n3 23.11.15 - 04:33pm
tumbleweed * +

3mel 2.12.15 - 09:00am
because they're cheap and not too bad if you don't mind having no apps and not much control... * +

kazannts 5.12.15 - 05:37pm
Because for the 5th time in a row my Android phone started playing up badly after having it over a year, so trying windows for a change * +

supshine 17.12.15 - 03:13pm
god he knows why....like even that clip art there..because i wanted to know the name of the image tag i wanted to save the image after wich it ask me to choose an app..and the only app says is one drive...i take it thats some online backup bulls**t..i dnt even use that junk...these phones r garbage 4 the most part. Wouldnt recommend only u just want to just play a few game take a vew vid n pics but thats about all there is right now...lol the people that orcastrated this platform if full of cr*p.....And thats using the so called new browser for win 10. Thats why i have to use other less cr*ppy * +

supshine 17.12.15 - 03:13pm

@ 3mel - 2.12.15 - 09:00am
because they're cheap and not too bad if you don't mind having no apps and not much control...

Lol, id say * +

supshine 17.12.15 - 03:25pm
Thats why i have to use other less cr*ppy browsers..btw im nt the one who update the fone to win 10, i would downgr it back but i dnt wanna lose something from it yet and the first account they say...bla blsh blah long story..lol But s**t....win 10 take up what around 4.3 or 5. Something of storage...wtf , lolThese nt even forward button on native browser and if these is option its an hide and seek kinda thing * +

vintalia 22.06.16 - 11:21am
Why? Of course yes. I bought my Nokia Lumia 620, back in early 2013 on their arrivals in market. Its still wooooow, still in a perfect condition!! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search