! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 10 - Page 2/2

Subject: Windows 10
« <
banbury 20.02.15 - 04:15am
although they are calling it by the same name as the desktop operating system its been adapted for small devices, but how different its going to be is anyones guess. * +

3mel 22.02.15 - 01:24pm

@ badvok - 27.01.15 - 02:03pm
yes they said it's nolonger windows phone it'll just be windows 10 with just one store for both pc and phones. So are thr same pc files that aint resource heavy going to work on the phones aswell ??

I doubt that there will be .exe compatibility AND the retention of wp8 apps too. just think of the buffer needed to convert point n click apps to a smaller screen and different input methods. do you have command line on windows phones ? * +

badvok 24.02.15 - 01:04am

@ 3mel - 22.02.15 - 01:24pm
I doubt that there will be .exe compatibility AND the retention of wp8 apps too. just think of the buffer needed to convert point n click apps to a smaller screen and different input methods. do you have command line on windows phones ?

Was reading and they mentioned Universal apps that run across both pc and phone tablet devices ? Fk knows
can do some command prompts if install the console.but its nothing like in windows pc * +

badvok 24.02.15 - 01:07am
win 10 office calendar PC/phone * +

banbury 27.02.15 - 09:47pm

@ badvok - 24.02.15 - 01:04am
Was reading and they mentioned Universal apps that run across both pc and phone tablet devices ? Fk knows
can do some command prompts if install the console.but its nothing like in windows pc

Yeah they want to be seamless across all devices * +

banbury 27.02.15 - 09:47pm

@ badvok - 24.02.15 - 01:04am
can do some command prompts if install the console.but its nothing like in windows pc

Yeah they want it to be seamless across all devices * +

khan4u 24.03.15 - 05:39pm
nice i will b get my first windows phone soon *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page