! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cortana Uk availability - Page 1/1

Subject: Cortana Uk availability
Replies: 5 Views: 7107

banbury 2.10.14 - 03:51pm
ive heard the virtual voice assistant thats already available in the U.S will be available in the U.K today for existing handsets can anyone confirm that to be true? because after contacting microsoft uk they say they wont answer any questions about windows phone over the phone and nokia customer care just seems to direct you to the website that offers zero information about UK Cortana availability that I can find * +

bongoboo 3.10.14 - 12:59am
Not in my 1020 . I think its in the new 8.1.1 updat Developers Preview already * +

banbury 3.10.14 - 03:42am
oh right well you can get it outside the U.S if you change the region and language in settings to united states, reboot and hey presto you have cortana. I Know cos ive tried it. But ive since switched back to Uk settings since I heard that it was coming to britain more or less now, or even yesterday on 2nd october, only cos I thought leaving it on the U.S settings would mess things up when the official update arrives here, but I Guess it must be delayed. * +

banbury 31.12.14 - 07:04am
now available with the denhem update in the uk however you spell it. You dont have to use Zune to get it either. If your on united states settings change back to get the update. * +

boomerang 18.07.15 - 09:58pm
cortana is pish * +

canihelp 1.09.15 - 05:00pm
i use it on lumia 535 *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum