! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

opera mobile - Page 2/2

Subject: opera mobile
« <
banbury 11.10.14 - 04:58pm
well I used to use opera on windows mobile! infact you can still download and install it on any device regardless of its age outside the app store of course, and since wm never had one in the first place thats no problem. windows phone 7 series is a bit like iOS though, in that you cant download outside the app sore unless you jailbreak. ive just installed opera on a windows mobile 5 smartphone and it works a treat, so the older platform is giving me more functionality than windows phone 7 would! because I cant do that on my lumia 800! so now tell me which is better lol old or new?! * +

badvok 14.10.14 - 01:08pm
i nolonger rate big opera any better than opera mini.
And for any other browsing im more than happy with windows phone IE * +

banbury 16.10.14 - 03:04pm
opera mini brings speedy internet browsing to even the most ancient of devices that would otherwise be almost useless online. its like a breath of fresh air to so many users in developing countries and those like myself who enjoy tinkering around with historic smartphones. * +

badvok 16.10.14 - 04:11pm
yes i remeber using it on a nokia 3510i lol.gif what an experience that was blush.gif * +

banbury 16.10.14 - 10:09pm
the 3510i was the most ugly nokia phone I ever saw. it was the only one with swappable covers that never seemed to look any different regardless of what cover you fit. I returned it cos it was so ugly lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index