! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BBM - Page 1/1

Subject: BBM
Replies: 5 Views: 5763

biggzzz 24.02.14 - 05:40pm
BlackBerry Announces BBM Coming toWindows PhoneHitting the stage at Mobile WorldCongress to announce the latesthappenings from Nokia, Stephen Elopconfirmed that BBM will be coming toLumia devices, joining Android and iOSusers who recently saw the messagingservice arrive on their platforms.The topicof BBM on Windows Phone was one ofmuch debate for a while there, so it'sgreat to see those on Windows Phone andthe new Nokia X platform will be now beable to enjoy it. Full press release isbelow for y * +

anachronic 14.03.14 - 07:54pm
BBM is highly overhyped imo. Why would someone use BBM when you have a better messenger in the form of WhatsApp? * +

an0nymou 24.03.14 - 06:53pm
Lol true smh, I deleted bbm whatsapp is much more advanced except for the way u add ppl can't always give out my number u know but aside from that uts cool * +

shawlah 4.08.14 - 06:56pm
Its finally here: BBM Beta * +

polo_011 8.08.14 - 09:31pm
Personally stopped using BBM today, I didn't use it much anyway, WhatsApp and WeChat fulfill all my needs and are far more efficient together, than BBM, BBM seemed to require more resources than your avg. chat app, very odd.

Unless you NEED BBM e.g. for work related purposes or most people you know use it, don't bother. * +

oetinger 22.12.14 - 12:01am

@ an0nymou - 24.03.14 - 06:53pm
Lol true smh, I deleted bbm whatsapp is much more advanced except for the way u add ppl can't always give out my number u know but aside from that uts cool

Can't give out your number? You think you hot? Lmao *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search