! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

which windows phone do you recomend - Page 1/5

Subject: which windows phone do you recomend
Replies: 31 Views: 15334
> »
maberry 9.11.13 - 07:35am
from the cheapest to the most expensive... from the oldest to the newest... * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 08:03am
ive only had 2 models of windows phone the nokia lumia 800 which is windows phone 7 never had any problems with them apart from dropping one in the bath shower.gif they a good phone for price but couple things i didnt like was it having no memory card slot and the battery is builtin so unaccesable to owner and other which im using is nokia lumia 820 windows phone 8 it has a memorycard slot 1gig ram and 1.5ghz dual core processor and a thing i like is it also has changeable backs modules which can if purchase one also be support wireless charging good.gif(no wires) and effectively change the phones colour as they also the side of the phone ,which also allows for easy battery access/replacement...
.for reccommend one id opt for nokia lumia 925 or the new nokia lumia 1020 which has the best phone camera available 42mp dizzy.gif but both are rather expensive * +

maberry 9.11.13 - 08:17am
did you ever had an android phone? * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 11:28am
Yes ive had androids before and windows phone very different from them , only ones if liken them to is, iphones due to the restrictions which can be a good thing if like things secure...ive used symbian for years and years and moving to windows phone is VERY different lol.gif * +

maberry 9.11.13 - 01:35pm
which one is the most versatile? * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 03:23pm
the latest one's which are windows phone 8 and like most stuff you get what you pay for ,id love the lumia 1020 but i carnt justify paying out that much ,my 820 will be quite simular to the 925 and 1020 except they have very good or even awsome cameras ,most apps that work on that will run on mine , if i was getting a new one id opt for a lower price one but id ensure it had 1gb ram so it could run almost all the available winphone8 apps , there's some new affordable lumias out there (EG nokia lumia 520) and like windows phone 7 many of them have 512mb ram which isn't enough for running some new apps / games but they still good phones and have good big screens...google any lumia models and click in the gsm areana result ,scroll to memory and itll show howmuch ram it has and also if it has a card slot * +

maberry 9.11.13 - 04:06pm
thanx that is very helpful. there are other windows phones too. what if i don't get a lumia? i might chose samsung or htc. lumias have more support becuz they are more popular? sorry for bothering you with questions but you seem to know alot and have experience with these phones. * +

bigscoop 9.11.13 - 04:19pm
Yes think htc and huawei and dell and others also do them ,and OS will be very similar to lumias ,you'll just get extras content associated with the brand like nokia maps navigation will only be on the lumias and i dont think that part will change as mapping wasnt include in the acquisition of nokia by microsoft...theese other brands will nodoubt have some great added features of their own that the lumias wont have..
And re lumias i dont really know much yet.im still learning and visit here daily its showing all new stuffs from all brands not just nokia lumias good.gif

[LINK]http://www.wpcentral.com/[/LINK] * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index