! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WINDOWS PHONE 7 AND 8 - Page 1/2

Subject: WINDOWS PHONE 7 AND 8
Replies: 10 Views: 4461
> »
banbury 29.03.13 - 09:08pm
microsoft official statement: support for WP8 will end in july 2014. WP7.8 support will end september 2014. what a short life cycle? and odd that support for WP8 ends before WP7! I have no idea what microsoft are playing at but they are doing a grand job of p*ssing everyone off if nothing else! SOURCE: MICRO MART ISSUE 1253. 28-3RD APRIL. (amazing considering WP8 was only launched a few months ago!) if this is what they are like I cant see anyone wanting WP9! * +

flashbus 30.03.13 - 02:18pm
yes there t*ssers! coming from and still using symbian i carnt shout it loud enough .shoutmicrosoft need borrow some of nokias know how re phone operating systems these win phones are too easy to break .people can update a symbian fw quite confident it will work afterwards and flash is fast , but if lucky and got a qualcom bootloader in winphone 7 and please format disk appers in pc and do it phones kinda deadboot fkdcry * +

banbury 30.03.13 - 08:35pm
lumia owners may fair better cos nokia like to provide a realistic life cycle for all their products. (assuming they dont go bust anytime soon of course) But the way microsoft are behaving is frankly unforgivable. * +

banbury 30.03.13 - 08:44pm
mind you this does make you wonder if this will cause a slanging match between nokia and microsoft? Although in saying that, its unlikely nokia would want to risk upsetting the hand that feeds them! * +

shrihars 22.04.13 - 03:52pm
well all windows phone 8 will be on updated os * +

banbury 3.05.13 - 01:33am
wait for wp9 lol * +

banbury 2.10.13 - 11:54pm
proof of the pudding! and now that microsoft now own nokia we you could be kissing extended support from the funky fins goodbye too! * +

schlim 3.10.13 - 04:00pm
They're remaking the os! Mixing wp8 with RT to make a new os.. You heard it here 1st....trust me ;) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search