! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wierd problem!!! - Page 1/2

Subject: Wierd problem!!!
Replies: 8 Views: 2188
> »
cr4zy0n3 8.06.11 - 06:03pm
My internal memory seems corrupt or something... It gives me this error when i try to delete/copy/paste files into it... It tells me that is readonly and i dont have permission to do so... Reboot solves the problem, but eventually gets the same error after some hours of use... Does anyone facing such a problem? A flash will more likely to fix it, but im without pc atm...fked up the charger faint * +

cr4zy0n3 8.06.11 - 06:35pm
Oh my.....just tried to fix it by xterminal and it deleted the whole /home/user/mydocs faint fk fk fuuuuck...my songs! I will have to writte them again... What a fking nightmare... im gonna sell this piece of cr*p * +

crail 8.06.11 - 08:23pm
karma tea * +

awilly 9.06.11 - 09:56am
sounds like your root is full, had the same problem. had to flash to fix it * +

cr4zy0n3 9.06.11 - 10:22am
Fortunaly, i managed to get all my stuff back proud no w*lly, i had plenty of root space left...im guessing it was the nitdroid who fked it up * +

awilly 9.06.11 - 01:48pm
nitdriod is what screwed mine up * +

kevstace 11.06.11 - 12:59pm
yeah i had a similar problem when installing nitdroid some time ago * +

cr4zy0n3 11.06.11 - 03:19pm
This phone is fantastic really, it could have been the next big thing in nokia business, but without official support from nokia and from developers this maemo platform isnt going anywhere now... Thats why im thinking to move on... I might sell it and get a samsung nexus s! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search