! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TytnII or Nokia E90? - Page 7/7

Subject: TytnII or Nokia E90?
« <
photon1 7.02.08 - 08:05pm
http://pdadb.net/ I agree with the poster who stated he can use his pda one handed.I've installed the software Touch keypad and keyboard,coupled with the hardware already present on my kaiser one handed is no longer a problem. * +

photon1 15.02.08 - 12:17am
Or wait until march when the TyTN II should have full driver supportsmile * +

don_won 15.02.08 - 01:58am
has the ROM update bee moved to march? it was supposed to be released this week * +

photon1 15.02.08 - 05:24am
Taken from htcclassaction.org A response from Peter Chou himself (CEO of HTC) has surfaced saying they hope to release a driver at the end of March. Examination of the e-mail and its SMTP headers verifies with very high certainty that this e-mail indeed originated at HTC Taiwan. Ofcourse we have also written our own e-mail to Peter Chou to ask for confirmation. * +

don_won 15.02.08 - 05:02pm
yep I read it today on modaco's forums and xda-developers. if it is infact an offical email from him it will also show that they have finally conseeded that there is a driver issue that needs fixing. in the past HTC where swaying away from actually saying they agreed that hthere was an issue. this email from Peter Chou makes it so HTc can not go back and say its not an issue now * +

sonicbom 29.01.09 - 02:36pm
icon_bump * +

polo_011 31.01.09 - 06:45am
lol did they ever fix that driver that needed fixing? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply