! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ORANGE help please - Page 1/2

Subject: ORANGE help please
Replies: 11 Views: 4916
> »
xjessx 30.12.11 - 02:30pm
Hi.. Is there a problem with Oranges network? My phone signal keeps completely disapearing for the whole of the past week. It's d*mn annoying.. * +

rah1 31.12.11 - 01:14am
Well mine is working fine, jess. Maybe a transmitter in your area is down. * +

mab21 31.12.11 - 02:55pm
maybe it's your sim card. if it's old for years the signal dissapeares. go to them and they will give you a free onegood * +

sexy1deb 8.01.12 - 03:42am
I put my orange sin in a virgin media its says i can use it in virgin phone need a key lock * +

sexy1deb 8.01.12 - 05:16pm
I put orange sim in my virgin phone cause it said it said it orange sim needs key code to activate and it said it wil take orange sim. But need a key code please can u help. * +

garion 11.01.12 - 09:09pm
@sexy1deb - you need to call Virgin and ask for a PUK code, failing that, take it down the market and you'll generally find someone who'll unlock phones. @xjessx - if you're on Orange you should now also be able to use the T-mobile network, try going into your network settings and select 'Orange T-mobile'. * +

obi_jon 15.01.12 - 01:27am
I lost mobile internet browsing on Orange for 36hrs. I rang them and they said it was a system wide problem. Obviously they've fixed it now coz i'm back online typing thisonline * +

garion 15.01.12 - 06:23am
It was system-wide yes I mentioned this in the mobile web forum - seems faster than usual since it's been back, but perhaps that's because everyone's given up on it.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Phones Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search