! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Conversation? - Page 1/1

Subject: Conversation?
Replies: 6 Views: 568

mesmeric 5.12.16 - 01:09am
I have recently had a clear out of buds (leaving me with 5 ha!) for various reasons, including men pretending to be women and shiz like that, but dare I ask the question... is there actually any nice genuine people on here that don't just want to get in my pants and actually know how to have a civilised semi-decent conversation? :) I expect to be ripped to shreds below lol xx * +

kayvan2 5.12.16 - 05:02pm
it's not only here but that is what all other social sites have turned to as well.people nolonger cherish a genuine chat/ friendship offer instead everyone is suspicious of one another and most have hidden motives or aren't just that serious . * +

kayvan2 5.12.16 - 05:08pm
I am primarily here just for the Forum Discussion.I am contend with the few genuine friends I can chat to via whatsapp. * +

sandi68 7.12.16 - 08:02am
There are many people here you can have grown up and sensible chats with, it's just harder to find them amongst the weirdos or pervs * +

wallyab 7.12.16 - 05:34pm
I had written a long essay but deleted it all and decided to rather just say this ...yes there are some truly lovely ,honest genuine people on pro ...unfortunately and ultimately it's all about taking a chance at times ...sometimes it's a hit and sometimes it's a miss and this comes from someone who's first ever chat site was pro and also I'm not quite a year here but its been a lot of fun and an experience I wouldn't change nor have any regrets ...out of my now 50 something buds with each one at some point I've shared a few laughs or had a heart to heart etc ,its been great and each one is as different as the next and funny enough most peoples perception of them is way of base ...and now I'm babbling on againlol.gif I remember seeing your profile one day while bored and having a look in find friends ,it wasn't yet private ,all I can say is for someone as young as yourself you seem really smart and intelligent ,so you'll figure it out declare.gif ...good luck though in finding what you are looking forsalute.gif * +

mesmeric 7.12.16 - 05:52pm
Really interesting feedback, thanks everybody :) I've amended my profile now, which is probably too little too late, however i have found that there is some nice genuine people on here, but I now find myself vetting people before I chat to them, call it what you may, if someone adds me out of the blue, doesn't even go to the effort of sending me a message and has no buds, no photo, no activity or profile information, then for me now it's instantly hit reject and in some cases instantly blocked, a little extreme? Maybe! I don't usually judge anyone like that, but thanks to a small minority, that's how I've started to view the situation, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not, one thing I can tell you is I'm only human :) * +

sandi68 8.12.16 - 07:59am
Looks like she gave up lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Newbies Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search