! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*Poetry Corner* - Page 1/72

Subject: *Poetry Corner*
Replies: 498 Views: 29633
> »
tracey41 30.09.09 - 07:58pm
A place to rhyme and dine with friends and wine...A mix of new n old buds who wanna natter and clatter the keys to convey a message to each other. Grab a seat and join in! * +

flutta8y 30.09.09 - 08:01pm
oooh this looks great, i cannot wait , its no crime, i have a rhyme * +

tracey41 30.09.09 - 08:08pm
Thought that it was well past time,us poets had a place to rhyme,and while we're at it make buds too,so lets all see what we can do lol * +

pinkpout 30.09.09 - 08:14pm
a poem or 2 is just the ticket, cept when ya get on a sticky wicket, there is no reason or no rhyme just gud ppl who enjoy this time. so join rite in, grab a chair, dont just sit there and stare lol * +

flutta8y 30.09.09 - 08:15pm
blowkiss *for chikiboi* Prodigits is where it all began. You popped in my life and my heart sang. You are a special person indeed, and u always come when i'm in need. You make me laugh so much i cry. My eyes are almost never dry. You are my world i'll have you know, but promise me you'll never go. Falling in love with you is great, I'm in love with my best mate. All the above is honest and true, * +

flutta8y 30.09.09 - 08:16pm
because my life is nothing without you. We've been together, we've had some fun, and yes i no u are the one. I'll not let u down, i'll always be there. I need u to know how much i care. Ya have my heart, take care of it well, altho i no u will, i can tell. U are the one i want wit me, coz u n i were meant to be. I'll miss you loads n thats a fact, coz on my life ya've made an impact. * +

flutta8y 30.09.09 - 08:17pm
Ya'll see me soon of this be sure, because i want u more n more. With u n me this should be, forever in eternity x hugekiss * +

tracey41 30.09.09 - 08:21pm
A fine example to us all,of how you too could meet and fall,in love so deep it spans all time,and all because you stopped to rhyme! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-72
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Newbies Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search