! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trance Club 2 - Page 96/1108

Subject: Trance Club 2
« <> »
cwlldan 7.09.06 - 07:07pm
ok i hate to admit n it's limewire n thanks for letting me have the 666th reply guys so d*mn nice of u pmpl * +

cwlldan 7.09.06 - 07:13pm
but technically it's the 4943rd reply if u count tc 1's replies as well so it's all good lol * +

m1ssm1nx 7.09.06 - 07:15pm
Erm if u pay to download it aint ilegal tho thats the point and yer i pay coz i aint no sk*nk abusing stuff for my own purpose i respect the legal system i hav to lol. I buy albums and get odd tunes i want off my bro or mates my bf uses limewire and anotha site 4 films n old music i think * +

yogoda 7.09.06 - 07:23pm
Oh dear minx you need to read up on the copyrite laws! Limewire is illegal. Even if u pay a subscription how the hell do they distribute the funds fairly? Its a p2p site and although p2p aren't illegal sharing copywritten work without the permission of the copyrite holder is! Some p2p charge a subscription to use their services NOT as a charge 4 downloading files * +

shamanix 7.09.06 - 07:26pm
How kak is it 2 have a tune or album without the original artwork etc!Doesn't make sense 2 me!What fun and fullfilment is there in that? * +

yogoda 7.09.06 - 07:29pm
I download for convienience sham, i agree it is a shame you don't get a physical product but if it means i can go shopping 4 music on the train or at 4 in the morning i'm up 4 it lol * +

cwlldan 7.09.06 - 08:24pm
well i got the tunes i wanted anyway so it's all good n i'll check out the other legal sites as well of course * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1108
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index