! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wats ur fav. Line in any song... - Page 56/76

Subject: Wats ur fav. Line in any song...
« <> »
clavi 30.01.12 - 08:37am
just take my hand so we can both drown. Seether-forsaken * +

valeygul 30.01.12 - 01:27pm
hey sexy boy set me free dont be so shy play wth me,my dirty boy cant you see:-* * +

simplym3 31.01.12 - 10:07pm
Just when i felt like giving up on us..u turned around and gave me one last touch. That made everything feel better. And then my eyes got wetter. So confused wanna ask f u love me.. * +

garion 31.01.12 - 10:24pm
'She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes, and she can ruin your faith with her casual lies, and she only reveals what she wants you to see, she hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me..' * +

imeeamor 2.02.12 - 11:16pm
In my life I've learned that heaven never waits no Lets take this now before it's gone like yesterday Cause when I'm with you there's nowhere else That I would ever wanna be no I'm breathing for the next second I can feel you Loving me ... I'm gonna love you forever * +

imeeamor 2.02.12 - 11:16pm
My mind fails to understand What my heart tells me to do And I'd give up all I have just to be with you and that would do * +

viol8rxx 3.02.12 - 02:01am
You know no shame just put your bad self to use. You hold your cards close but your morals are loose. badgrin copyright moi * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-76
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index