! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROG ROCK HEAVEN - Page 5479/5487

Subject: PROG ROCK HEAVEN
« <> »
anduan 17.12.12 - 11:58pm
Good news okay * +

vampboy 19.12.12 - 12:13am
anyone a fan of anekdoten here? It's a Swedish prog rock band... listening their album 'gravity' It's perfect, almost out of the world... almost like Opeth's d*mnation. Fantastic album. * +

anduan 19.12.12 - 06:38pm
I know them but i never heard any music from this band chin * +

playfan 26.02.13 - 07:22am
Sorry I haven't been here in ages...But I must report on the release of the spectacular new Steven Wilson album 'The Raven That Refused To Sing'...Steven Wilson tops himself once again, this time exploring even further his connections to jazz fusion bands like Mahavishnu Orchestra and Return to Forever as well as his ties with the darker prog rock bands of the 70s like King Crimson and Van Der Graaf Generator...Needless to say, this album is a must have. * +

vampboy 26.02.13 - 08:39am
must check it out :) * +

eetkos 26.02.13 - 08:59am

@ playfan - 26.02.13 - 07:22am
Sorry I haven't been here in ages...But I must report on the release of the spectacular new Steven Wilson album 'The Raven That Refused To Sing'...Steven Wilson tops himself once again, this time exploring even further his connections to jazz fusion bands like Mahavishnu Orchestra and Return to Forever as well as his ties with the darker prog rock bands of the 70s like King Crimson and Van Der Graaf Generator...Needless to say, this album is a must have.

Good * +

playfan 26.02.13 - 05:27pm
cool that you stopped by Mr Wilson's town! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page