! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROG ROCK HEAVEN - Page 5417/5487

Subject: PROG ROCK HEAVEN
« <> »
alessiax 9.03.11 - 02:53pm
Hallo everybody. I m a genesis, king crimson, jethro tull van der graaf, elp fun. Am I in the right place? * +

playfan 9.03.11 - 03:08pm
Most definately you are!Welcome to Prog Rock Heaven!@Aaron lucky you,you so lucky to see these quality bands...just wondering if you have gotten any of my messages?Got some good stuff to send your way * +

alessiax 9.03.11 - 03:26pm
thank you. I firstly beg your pardon for my bad english. I m listening also Camel. It s my first approach. I find them interesting. * +

gabriel9 9.03.11 - 06:37pm
@ dean I don't think I did.. hmmm how weird. have you got my addy mate I'll send you it if not, got plenty of stuff here to wrap your ears around. including sealed original Big Big Train albums, I have them as spares. can't wait for you to hear BBT * +

gabriel9 9.03.11 - 06:51pm
and welcome to alessiax, anything you like to listen to feel free to share your thoughts with us * +

alessiax 9.03.11 - 10:35pm
Thank you gabriel9. I read your posts. I dont have your big culture about all groups you know. But songs like Islands of king crimson give to me an emotions I cant explain. I m from italy and there is also a corner of italian progr music like banco del mutuo soccorso or Pfm although I prefer english groups. * +

playfan 10.03.11 - 05:19am
Great Aaron ill send you my address again,send me yours and we'll get on it-cant wait,i remember you talking very fondly of Big Big Train late last year-to have an original will be fantastic! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index