! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROG ROCK HEAVEN - Page 5416/5487

Subject: PROG ROCK HEAVEN
« <> »
gabriel9 7.03.11 - 10:11pm
.... whatnot, but dean if you resend my your postal address (I'm a dweeb, I keep losing stuff like that) and remind me what kinda stuff you wanted to hear and I'll chuck It out to you asap, I remember you saying earlier rush, if you tell me what rush albums you've got I can fill the blanks in, plus anything else no worries * +

anduan 7.03.11 - 11:00pm
No ''Rush', i already wrote him the full discography. Its matter of time to receive my DVDs music2 * +

playfan 8.03.11 - 08:54am
Hey Aaron yeah that would be great,Ive been hearing about the Pineapple Thief in a few forums so would be great to get them...Have you been getting my messages on FB the way?Been wanting to send some stuff your way for awhile too,got some great stuff lately that I think u will really enjoy * +

playfan 8.03.11 - 08:58am
So inbox me either here or on FB and we can organise-I'll let you know of some of my requests that way if thats ok?@anduan if you havent written all the Rush u dont have to worry,I have received 2112 through to Moving Pictures via Aaron previously,just been looking for the albums before and after these ones,thanks again though! * +

anduan 8.03.11 - 01:06pm
The Rush albums are all here, but still i didnt transfer them in a DVD, i just made them MP3, so i'll send you only the albums you dont have, no problem salute * +

playfan 8.03.11 - 01:17pm
Oh man,listening to that Pineapple Thief montage you recommended Aaron - this is top notch stuff!Really enjoying this sound-nice mix of electronic-era Radiohead meets Porcupine Tree...Fantastic! * +

gabriel9 9.03.11 - 10:42am
I've just got tickets to an absolute treat of a show... Blackfield, the pineapple thief and who is the opening band... porcupine tree!! fk what a line up!! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index