! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What u listenin' 2? - Page 5352/5932

Subject: What u listenin' 2?
« <> »
penfield 3.06.15 - 07:46pm
Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair * +

stratboy 3.06.15 - 07:50pm
the rifles - no love lost * +

garion 3.06.15 - 10:11pm

@ penfield - 3.06.15 - 07:46pm
Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair

It's utterly ludicrous that the definitive version of a quintessentially English folk song should be performed by a couple of Americans, but it's true. My favourite Simon and Garfunkel track.

Now playing:
* +

six 3.06.15 - 11:23pm
Everglade, by L7 rocker * +

penfield 4.06.15 - 03:45pm

@ garion - 3.06.15 - 10:11pm
It's utterly ludicrous that the definitive version of a quintessentially English folk song should be performed by a couple of Americans, but it's true. My favourite Simon and Garfunkel track.

Now playing:

I agree with you there, it's a shame and a travesty. It's one of my favourite S G tracks - I don't have a single favourite. For me, it's up there with The Boxer, Sound of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Water. * +

garion 4.06.15 - 04:18pm

@ penfield - 4.06.15 - 03:45pm
I agree with you there, it's a shame and a travesty. It's one of my favourite S G tracks - I don't have a single favourite. For me, it's up there with The Boxer, Sound of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Almost certainly a blind spot on my part, but I don't like Bridge Over Troubled Water, but 'Hello darkness my old friend' sends shivers down my spine.. thinking about it, that's maybe why I hit Rush - subconsciously realising that both artists sing: 'and the words of the prophet were written on the..' (in rather different contexts) * +

penfield 4.06.15 - 08:31pm

@ garion - 4.06.15 - 04:18pm
Almost certainly a blind spot on my part, but I don't like Bridge Over Troubled Water, but 'Hello darkness my old friend' sends shivers down my spine.. thinking about it, that's maybe why I hit Rush - subconsciously realising that both artists sing: 'and the words of the prophet were written on the..' (in rather different contexts)

I'm the same with that opening line and I also like The Graduate, where it features with other tracks from them.

Mick Chillage - Gamma Radiation

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5932
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark