! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What's Your Fave Band?Why? - Page 5/7

Subject: What's Your Fave Band?Why?
« <> »
phancy86 25.07.12 - 07:20pm
SOAD, Disturbed, Tenacious D, Megadeth, Marilyn Manson, Siouxsie And The Banshees, David Bowie, The Cure, Lacuna Coil, 30 Seconds To Mars, Evanescence and many many more... * +

entwine 25.07.12 - 10:11pm
Use to be Evanescence but right now it's Tool. Maynard James Keenan is a lyrical genius * +

awantha 26.07.12 - 06:00pm
Don't remember if I've said this already but My Dying Bride Forever 3 * +

formack 26.07.12 - 11:40pm
Yellow card , 3 doors down , The TEmper trap , 30 seconds to mars , AC/DC , goo goo dolls , finger eleven , third eye blind , keane , paramore , death cab for cutie , MGMT , the all american rejects , boys like girls , angels airwaves , blink182 , coldplay , Tokio hotel , the fray etc etc etc ..., because they all play music and I love it * +

robzomb2 31.07.12 - 03:26pm
trivium * +

wildhart 31.07.12 - 06:33pm
God so many! But there are some who are paticulary special too me. Such as Manowar No-one Epitomises the Spirit of true Heavy Metal like those guys, Black Sabbath hey they created the blood genre, KISS no band can touch them for sheer spectacle, The Wildhearts 1st guitar based band I ever listened too, KoRn Blind was the song that introduced me to the world of metal Nu or otherwise, Cradle of Filth say what you will but I love these guys they helped me fall in love with extreme music, * +

wildhart 31.07.12 - 06:36pm
Iron Maiden. . .because they are Iron Fricking Maiden! Machine Head just an amazing band, Megadeth in my mind easily the most consistent of the big 4, My Ruin I fking love them! Devil Driver,Arch Enemy, Anthrax, Annihilator I could go on all day * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index