! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Core music sucks - Page 5/5

Subject: Core music sucks
« <
mangekyu 2.03.11 - 10:53am
Slayer and decide sound like noise to me atm, but they might grow on me. I like Homage for Satan by Decide. Don't really like other core music, but metalcore is good. Listen to Avenged Sevenfold(Earlier work), Killswitch Engaged, Trivium, Mutiny Within. They make good metalcore. * +

rav3n 2.03.11 - 11:09am
yea ive noticed that nobody likes death metal when they first listen to it. Cannibal Corpse, Vital Remains and Deicide sounded terrible a year back but anyone can 'grow' in to it. Noticed it by myself, first Iron Maiden and Judas Priest then Metallica, Helloween and System of a Down. I have to admit that after that i had my 'Slipknot-time' and then slower to hevier stuff as Slayer and Sodom. * +

rav3n 2.03.11 - 11:11am
and nowadays i listen pretty everything from Toto and Eric Clapton to Vital Remains and Nile. Lol weird i havent mentioned Nile here before. * +

mangekyu 2.03.11 - 04:49pm
Don't really like Slipknot, their songs don't sound like they progress to me. I agree 6 months ago, I couldn't even listen to metalcore now it's taking over so mayb there's death metal for me in the future. Don't really like Iron Maiden's sound. It sounds like 80's music to me. Same with Black Sabbath. I like Metallica's Black album and Judas Priest's Angel of retribution, the rest I can't get into. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index