! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HIPHOP NEWS - Page 476/477

Subject: HIPHOP NEWS
« <> »
nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:02am
In other Mos Def news, the rapper will be getting some great acting exposure as he plays Chuck Berry in the film Cadillac Records, due Dec. 5 in U.S. theaters. * +

nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:05am
***Lil Wayne's Blue Print 3 Cameo's A No Go*** * +

nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:06am
Fans hoping for another collaboration between Lil Wayne and Jay-Z on the highly anticipated Blue Print 3 LP are due for some disappointment. According to Lil Wayne, he had no idea Blue Print 3 was even in the works. * +

nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:06am
I didn't even know it was a Blueprint 3, Wayne tells MTV. That's because I be working so hard. If you wanna call me or tell me anything, you gotta come to that studio. Wayne says he didn't get a call from Jay to jump on the album so it doesn't look like fans will receive a trifecta of collabos from the two after Hello Brooklyn and Mr. Carter. * +

nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:07am
Blue Print 3 is rumored to be hitting stores before the end of the year with most of the production being handled by Kanye West. * +

nottz_86 28.10.08 - 01:07am
Swizz Beatz also confirmed to MTV that he will also be producing for the album saying, I gave him the out-of-control Swizz. You'll see. Out of control!Lil Wayne is currently prepping Tha Carter III: Rebirth, which will be a reissue of Tha Carter III packed with all new tracks set to be dropping at the top of the year. * +

escoboss 28.10.08 - 07:32pm
d*mn...nigg* stil kept this s**t going? lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-477
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark