! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Whats yo Punch Line - Page 42/43

Subject: Whats yo Punch Line
« <> »
tcaj23 1.10.08 - 05:20pm
''I dare you, try and rob me in the spot/It'll turn into Pac Man...all he seein is DOTS'' Mook * +

konspy 6.10.08 - 01:58pm
you see ya still a young boy,But s**t only gets Better With Time! So when this Veteran Rhymes- Crowds Gather like r*tards At Medicine Time// Its clear to see ya tryin a vet,ya rhymes scream whack to me STOP YA LIES! in gym his friend askedif he could Do A 'Lil Flip'-,He replied He's Not My Type (Eww)// ''KoNSPY'' * +

konspy 6.10.08 - 02:02pm
Ya record is measlly,I have to merk you so tighten ya rhymes,Flows not harmin son! I would scar this fk with cuts,and Put His Life 'On The Line' but The Entire 'Bar Would Suck'// ''KoNSPY'',,sup leo * +

leojbomb 6.10.08 - 04:39pm
That's not me lol that's J-Billz * +

leojbomb 6.10.08 - 04:47pm
'' I'm puttin 3's up, you're still hopin to score/ Wanna walk out my life? I'ma open the door/ fkk it! I ain't even hopin' no more/ The beam on the 8 is steam on your face; it'll open your pores!// -Leoj * +

neptun3z 15.01.09 - 12:46am
Im getting way ahead of myself. catchin up means placing me on rewind//Think beyond shoppin malls coz my level iz fo da *complex mindz* * +

nas101 15.01.09 - 02:50am
Kats flee fast when they see the ski mask..i dig Leo and Tcaj rhymes..the rest? I cannot bother be assed/see its ill how they always keep the rhymes flowing but me? am a bad mother***!!! Yea girls like gettin head ma glocks that are mindblowing i got everything scared i even keep time running... lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-43
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index