! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROG ROCK HEAVEN - Page 4/5487

Subject: PROG ROCK HEAVEN
« <> »
garion 6.09.06 - 04:41pm
@playfan - all right and proper mate, I agree you should decide for yourself, I was just trying to spare a fellow music lover a dreadful experience.. lol. @gabriel9 - I think misplaced childhood was the last good album they made IMHO. Camels 'Camel' 'Rain Dances' 'Moonmadness' 'Mirage' and 'Snow Goose' are excellent, although the production obviously sounds dated compared to todays artists. * +

apandy 6.09.06 - 04:59pm
The land of pink and Grey-that was a decent album, moonloop by p.tree i liked the Cd single. * +

janeyjay 6.09.06 - 06:42pm
Think you mean land of grey and pink pandy lol i agree caravan were top prog although with a poppier sound, that last 20 odd min organ suite song is just brilliant. Cressida, nektar and england were obscure but great bands. * +

gabriel9 6.09.06 - 07:02pm
Thanks garion for the camel info..always enjoy hearing a new prog band. Ah janejay the land of grey and pink i didnt stop playing when first heard, any other caravan albums worth hearing thats my only one. Yeh i too enjoyed Englands garden shed frm 76 and nektar i remember did a few good albums too * +

janeyjay 6.09.06 - 07:30pm
Have you heard cressida alsylum @ gabriel9? * +

gabriel9 6.09.06 - 08:07pm
Yeh i actually got given a copy not that long ago, a friend is huge into the prog sites and gets hold of rare stuff like that, nice taste janeyjay ! * +

playfan 6.09.06 - 08:50pm
Any.dream.theater.fans.here? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark