! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Prodigy's new album - Page 3/4

Subject: The Prodigy's new album
« <> »
six 25.07.14 - 03:42pm
Great albums Ka0s, but I think I did them to death during that 'fat of the land/firestarter' period, 'outnumbered' was a long wait, and for me the appeal wasn't stripped away by excessive airplay coz it kinda went under the radar at the time, if that makes sense, lol! jammin * +

nobyboy 25.07.14 - 06:08pm
Saw em at creamfields last year they where brilliant, although I'm a fan of there older stuff.. Saw em again this year at warehouse project Trafford and they was s**t * +

kid_ka0s 25.07.14 - 07:17pm

@ six - 25.07.14 - 03:42pm
Great albums Ka0s, but I think I did them to death during that 'fat of the land/firestarter' period, 'outnumbered' was a long wait, and for me the appeal wasn't stripped away by excessive airplay coz it kinda went under the radar at the time, if that makes sense, lol! jammin

Makes sense to me fellla. Valid point (: * +

kid_ka0s 25.07.14 - 07:22pm

@ nobyboy - 25.07.14 - 06:08pm
Saw em at creamfields last year they where brilliant, although I'm a fan of there older stuff.. Saw em again this year at warehouse project Trafford and they was s**t

s**t? They're pioneers! They, put on a good show, they have energy and something abput them. To class them as 's**t' is wrong. Ive never seen them live, but know they're the greatest musicians i'll ever enjoy in my lifetime. Maybe u were on a come-down. But 's**t?' lol * +

kid_ka0s 25.07.14 - 07:23pm
*about * +

nobyboy 25.07.14 - 08:54pm
No read my comment again, I said at creamfields they where brilliant, at warehousebproject they was s**t I saw em twice in 8 months. I only went to creamfields for the prodigy * +

nobyboy 25.07.14 - 09:30pm
I really need to see Orbital and Leftfield live b4 I die * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark