! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Pink Floyd: Pulse! - Page 3/10

Subject: Pink Floyd: Pulse!
« <> »
anduan 27.02.08 - 02:20am
This help guide was for the EMI/European version of the album (i have this edition too) Next, i'll post the help guide for the Sony-Columbia/USA version. btw, i didnt know that the USA version was different, until today, 13 years later lol... * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:22am
USA version: ''The cardboard sliding insert can clearly be seen in this picture being removed from the case. It is black in colour a round label is attached displaying a message advising the owner to change the batteries periodically and to be careful how to dispose of the duds! * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:23am
With the insert removed the pocket at the front, holding the module with the L.E.D. circuitry and batteries can be seen. * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:25am
anduan5 The module containing the L.E.D. circuit and batteries is slid out of the pocket. * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:26am
As can be seen the carrier has two batteries, unsurprising Sony branded! The flashing L.E.D is at the left hand end of the module. * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:29am
From the next picture you will probably notice the design on the two CD's differs from the EMI version. The only other differences being: the CD box is slightly thinner 1.9cm as opposed to 2.2cm for the UK version, hence no beer mat, also some of the pages of the booklet are arranged in a different order.'' * +

anduan 27.02.08 - 02:34am
Thats all newbies guitar2 I dont know who of you have this 1st edition of the ''Pulse'' live, i hope anyway that this guide can help the 1st edition owners. I see my ''Pulse'' blinking again after almost 13 years lol... * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search